Dear partner to be,
A few simple requests I will ask
The first is to permanantly remove your mask
I deserve from you all that is real
In return I promise not to dilute what I feel
I need to know that your words are not recycled
Borrowed from the ghost of yester year
Re-packaged to custom fit my ear
I need you to challenge my mind
Dig a little deeper and it won't be hard to find
That you will have my undivided attention
There is something else I would like to mention
You must have a fire that burns within
Lifting you to heights that would make normal folks head spin
Don't be one to settle for less
That lack of desire is a turn off, I must confess
So, be ready to build Build BUILD
Because together, we will be fulfilled.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home